Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Xzibit: Concentrate





Lyrics: Concentrate
Concentrate x 8

Meditate, Levitate,
Greetings from the golden state.
Mr. X to the Z,
Concentrate come walk with me.
Your shit sounds so awkwardly,
I don't rob I just stomp down beats.
Real estate, section eight,
Which one would you rather take?

Concentrate, move that whip,
show me how you regulate.
Hold up wait, that shits fake
Get these niggas up out my face.
Shake the room, bend the spoon
Turn this up now, stay in tune.
Hypnotized by the way she move,
Take your time, you might arrive to soon

Concentrate x 8

Chorus
Bring that back, What was that,
Oh my lord, She got back,
So precise, so intact,
Oh my god who is that

Hibernate, Consumate
man was made to procreate
My estate, generates,
as if my family name was gates
days of grace, lift big bricks
why be good nigga, gonna be great,
hit the bricks, crack them crypts
now you on a wrong horse
state to state

Contemplate, Demonstrate
mind over mayhem no mistakes
lift some weights, eat some steaks
but you don't really want that face to face
so let's relax, check your trap
don't let your concentration snap
I like the way she arch her back
like how mother fuckers supposed to handle that

concentrate x 8

chorus

Grab control, touch your soul
just maintain don't loose control
Participate, Congradulate
cause everything else be seen as hate
Remain in place, same mind state
get off your ass and celebrate
Convocate, Associate
don't fuck yourself, Procrastinate
Dilate to an all time great
Calculate the next move I make
Practice safe sex, keep that ace
in my waistband just in case
im no rat, can't front your face
none to good can't fit my taste
I love the way she make that shake
making it hard to concentrate

Tags: , , ,

No comments: